Members of The German Order of the Knights Templar are men and women of all walks of life, of all ages and all denominations.
What does it mean to be a Templar?
– Living the spirituality of the ancient Knights Templar in today’s age
– Understanding the spirituality of the ancient Knights Templar as the real meaning of life
– Directing the focus of our attention to go beyond the superficiality of everyday life
– Living the greatest mystery of all time
– Letting go of the EGO and its know-all tendencies
– Creating a morphogenetic field
– Revaluating core values
– Understanding the concept of good and evil
– Opening our senses and recognizing that appearances are deceptive
– Gaining knowledge and understanding of the natural laws governing life
The German Order of the Knights Templar would like to enter into a spiritual dialogue with you, discussing the issues of our time in an upbeat and friendly atmosphere. We would like to inspire you to live life more intensively, going beyond the trivialities of everyday life.
The Institutions of the Order
Dipl.-Theol. Günter D. BokGroßmeister
This is to invite all women and men who are interested in the Templar topics to get to know The German Order of the Knights Templar and its friendly atmosphere.
Diese Website benutzt Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Website deutscher-templer-orden.de stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.OK